Great new feature in tomorrow's match day programme
The re-launch of the Titans Match Day Programme has been a tremendous success and has been warmly received by all those that have seen it; make sure you get your copy early tomorrow as demand is expected to be high.
Tomorrow’s packed 44 page edition includes a new feature called, TEAM MATES…Who needs them! The feature takes a light-hearted look inside the Titans Locker Room as we get the chance to enjoy the banter that exists between the players.
The feature sees almost 30 questions (selected by the players themselves) designed to highlight the strengths and weaknesses of the players, bust mostly the weaknesses! Some of the more popular questions featured are: Worst Trainer? Least Intelligent? Hardman? Biggest Moaner? And the intriguing question Who is the biggest liability on a night out?
In tomorrow’s edition we have Laurence Pearce and Charlie Mulchrone giving their well thought out answers, which in the main are very amusing.
There’s a double chance to win Titans tickets as we have our FACE IN THE CROWD & GUESS THE TITAN sections.
To whet your appetite here’s a little taster of what to expect inside tomorrows edition.
• The Chairman’s Welcome by Nick Cragg
• The Coach’s Corner with Lee
• A double page spread on our opponents Nottingham
• A full page on the amateur side of the club including updates on Rotherham Phoenix & the Herringthorpe project
• An ON THIS DAY section looking back at Rotherham’s results and teams from 5, 10, 15 & 20 years ago, which also includes some nostalgic photographs from the archives
• Injury Update with David Swift
• The double page TITANS RESULTS MATRIX, including the ROTHERHAM ADVERTISER MATCH DAY GALLERY
• The STAT ATTACK page is back and it makes for great reading this week for all Titan supporters
• We have THE THIRD HALF with Michael Sylvester
• We have, WHO ARE YOU STOOD WITH, this week we feature someone who’s been around the club for a while
• The Supporters Club page is back with legendary fan John O’Brien
• There’s from the Press Box with Rotherham Advertiser Sports Editor Paul Rickett
Hopefully there’s something in there of interest for everyone and as always your feedback is most welcome. Contact email@example.com if you’d like to see something else added to the programme.