Massive revamp for the Titans Match Day Programme
We asked you the supporter what you would like to see in the Titans Match Day Programme and you told us. As a result, we have incorporated a lot of your suggestions and hopefully you will enjoy the new style and content-packed first issue.
You can get your new look copy at tomorrow’s Championship match against Ealing Trailfinders and the great news is there is no price increase; so for just £2 we feel it offers tremendous value.
To whet your appetite here’s a taster of what’s inside tomorrow’s packed first issue.
You will find:
• The Chairman’s Welcome by Nick Cragg
• The Coach’s Corner with Lee
• A double page spread on our opponents Ealing Trailfinders
• A full page on the amateur side of the club including updates on the Phoenix & the Herringthorpe project
• A double page section entitled the Titans Locker Room
• In the spotlight with Titans new recruit Jamie Broadley
• An ON THIS DAY section looking back at Rotherham’s results and teams from 5, 10, 15 & 20 years ago
• A double page photograph of the 2013/14 Titans squad
• A feature entitled, WHO ARE YOU STOOD WITH which sees a supporter answer 10 questions and have their photograph in the programme
• The Supporters Club page is back with legendary fan John O’Brien
• There’s from the Press Box with Rotherham Advertiser Sports Editor Paul Rickett
• There’s the Titans fixture list with league table and we even think we have the team right on the back page!!!
So hopefully there’s something in there of interest to everyone and you the supporter will be pleased with the changes we’ve made.
Moving forward, in the next issue the fans favourite STAT ATTACK will be back and we are planning on introducing a FACE IN THE CROWD page, where one lucky fan will collect 2 match day Titan tickets. The club are also looking at other ideas and features, which will we hope improve the programme further.
Once you’ve read yours we’d like to hear what you thought of it, good or bad. So please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you think of the changes, what you like & don’t like and what else you would like to see in there.