Titans Match Day Programme Just Got Bigger
On the back of a highly successful re-launch of the Titans match day programme, which totally sold out for the Ealing game, this weeks edition has been increased by a further four pages.
New features for this week’s include the ROTHERHAM ADVERTISER MATCH DAY GALLERY, STAT ATTACK, THE THIRD HALF & FACE IN THE CROWD, where one lucky programme reader will win 2 Titan match day tickets.
To whet your appetite here’s a taster of what to expect inside Saturday’s packed second issue.
You will find:
• The Chairman’s Welcome by Nick Cragg
• The Coach’s Corner with Lee Blackett
• A double page spread on our opponents London Welsh, including a feature on ex Titan Carl Kirwan
• A full page on the amateur side of the club including updates on Rotherham Phoenix, the Herringthorpe project & details on a CHEESE & WINE EVENING
• A double page section entitled the Titans Locker Room
• In the spotlight with Titans Dallan Murphy
• An ON THIS DAY section looking back at Rotherham’s results and teams from 5, 10, 15 & 20 years ago, which also includes some nostalgic photographs from the archives
• A double page TITANS RESULTS MATRIX, including a new feature entitled ROTHERHAM ADVERTISER MATCH DAY GALLERY
• The STAT ATTACK page is back and it makes for great reading this week for all Titan supporters
• There’s a new feature entitled THE THIRD HALF by Michael Sylvester which Titan supporters will not want to miss
• Are you the FACE IN THE CROWD? Check out the programme and if it’s you, come and collect your 2 FREE TITANS MATCH DAY TICKETS!!!
• A feature entitled, WHO ARE YOU STOOD WITH which sees a supporter answer 10 questions and have their photograph in the programme
• The Supporters Club page is back with legendary fan John O’Brien
• There’s from the Press Box with Rotherham Advertiser Sports Editor Paul Rickett
• There’s the Titans fixture list with updated league table and we even think we have the team right on the back page!!!
Hopefully there’s something in there of interest for everyone and as always your feedback is most welcome; please contact email@example.com with your observations.
Finally, make sure you don’t miss out this week; get your copy as soon as you arrive at Clifton Lane.