Barnsley & Rotherham Chamber of Commerce
Barnsley & Rotherham Chamber will be the voice of business in the locality and a driving force to support member's productivity and profitability in challenging global markets.
We will achieve our mission by influencing government at all levels, delivering value added commercial services, promoting inter-trading through networking and events, helping business raise the skills and competencies of the workforce, supporting enterprise and entrepreneurship, and celebrating the success of members and their contribution to their locality.
To be recognised as the best Chamber in the UK.
• Aspirational and change-orientated
• Customer-focused and entrepreneurial
• Trust and Integrity
• Open and inclusive
• To have vision, enthusiasm and energy to raise expectations
• To demonstrate local leadership and be a “Can Do”, “Will Do” organisation
• To listen and act on the needs of our members
• To develop relationships that create enhanced value and satisfaction for both our customers and ourselves
• To act innovatively and professionally in all our activities
• To continuously improve all working practices and aim to be a "best in class" business
• To communicate regularly and openly with members, stakeholders and staff
• To work in partnership for the benefit of the locality and all its people